Lewisburg Weekly State
The Lewisburg Weekly State was the third newspaper published in Lewisburg, Conway County, Arkansas. The paper was established by the Reverend W. C. Stout on April 8, 1874. The paper was sold to Edward H. Feltus in 1877. Stout remained the paper's editor. In 1878 the newspaper was moved to Morrilton and in 1882 became known as the Morrilton Clipper.
- Frederick William Allsopp, History of the Arkansas Press for a Hundred Years and More (Parke-Harper Publishing, 1922), 113.