The Morrilton Clipper was a newspaper established as the Lewisburg Weekly State in Lewisburg, Arkansas, by the Reverend W. C. Stout on April 8, 1874. The paper was sold to Edward H. Feltus in 1877. Stout remained the paper's editor.
In 1878 the newspaper was moved to Morrilton and in 1882 became the Morrilton Clipper. The editor in 1882 was G. G. B. Davis. Two issues later the newspaper was renamed again, and became known as the Morrilton Headlight. The Headlight's editor in 1886 was Thomas J. Hicks.
- Frederick William Allsopp, History of the Arkansas Press for a Hundred Years and More (Parke-Harper Publishing, 1922), 113.