St. John Home Missions Seminary
Street View of Fitzgerald Hall
The St. John Home Missions Seminary was established by Bishop John B. Morris of the Little Rock Diocese. The seminary opened to ten students in 1911. The seminary was originally located under the roof of the Little Rock College for Boys at the intersection of 25th and Gaines streets, and later moved to the St. John Catholic Center in the Pulaski Heights neighborhood. The college and seminary moved into Fitzgerald Hall at 2500 North Tyler Street in 1916. The seminary closed in 1967.