St. John Catholic Center
The center was established in 1916 as a new home for Little Rock College. The college closed in 1929 and the building were turned over to the St. John Home Missions Seminary. The seminary closed in 1967. In 1968 the campus was renamed the St. John Catholic Center. The street address of the center is 2500 North Tyler Street.