Little Rock College
Street View of Fitzgerald Hall
The Little Rock College for Boys was a Catholic institution of higher education located near the corner of 25th and Gaines streets in Little Rock, Arkansas. The school was founded by Bishop John B. Morris in 1908 at a cost of $50,000.
The St. John Home Missions Seminary opened in 1911 under the roof of the Little Rock College, and moved with the college into Fitzgerald Hall in Pulaski Heights in 1916. The college closed in 1929, but the seminary remained open until 1967.
- John Lucey, "Diocese of Little Rock," in The Catholic Encyclopedia, vol. 9 (New York: Robert Appleton Company, 1910).