Lewisburg Western Empire
The Lewisburg Western Empire was the second newspaper started in Lewisburg, Conway County, Arkansas. The paper was established in May 1872 by Charles C. Reid Sr.. In 1874 the newspaper was sold to Sam T. Watson and B. F. Kerney. In May 1874 it was sold again to editor Eugene F. Henry. The paper ceased publishing in June 1874.
- Frederick William Allsopp, History of the Arkansas Press for a Hundred Years and More (Parke-Harper Publishing, 1922), 113.