Fones Brothers Hardware Company

From FranaWiki

The Fones Brothers Hardware Company was established in 1859 by Daniel Gilbert Fones. The metalworking business was situated at the corner of Main and Markham streets in Little Rock. The vice president of the company was James A. Fones. The secretary of the company was James J. Mandlebaum.


1993 Warehouse Renovation

The old Fones Brothers Warehouse was converted in 1993 into the Main Library of the Central Arkansas Library System.


External links