William E. Green
William E. Green was a homeopathic physician in Little Rock, Arkansas, around the turn of the twentieth century. His private library formed an instrumental part of local Carnegie Library collection of books, where a meeting room was named in his honor. Green's office was located at 212 Center Street, and his residence at 1114 West Fifth Avenue.
William Harvey King, History of Homoeopathy and its Institutions in America; Their Founders, Benefactors, Faculties, Officers, Hospitals, Alumni, etc., with a Record of Achievement of its Representatives in the World of Medicine (New York: The Lewis Publishing Company, 1905).