University of Arkansas Medical College
Little Rock's University of Arkansas Medical College (also called the University of Arkansas School of Medicine) at 1201 McAlmont Avenue (now named McMath Avenue) was built in 1935. The College of Medicine Building was constructed with funding by the University of Arkansas and the Public Works Administration.
The building originally housed the Medical College. It became the home of the University of Arkansas Graduate Institute of Technology in 1958. In 1987 the Graduate Institute of Technology relocated to a new Engineering Technology and Applied Science Building on the UALR campus. In 1992 the former College of Medicine building was occupied by the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law.