St. John Home Missions Seminary
The St. John Home Missions Seminary opened in Fitzgerald Hall on the Little Rock campus of the Little Rock College for Boys in 1911. The seminary was established by Bishop John B. Morris of the Little Rock Diocese. Fitzgerald Hall was located near the intersection of 25th and Gaines streets. The seminary later moved to the Pulaski Heights neighborhood.