The Rex Theater originally occupied frontage at 213 Main Street in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The theater moved into new digs at 106 Main Street in 1946, and the old theater acquired the name Main Theater. The theater, independently-owned by Claude Mundo, gained a reputation for showing racy films. It closed sometime in the late 1950s.
- Mike Trimble, "30 Years Create Downtown Differences," Arkansas Gazette, May 2, 1982.