The Main Theater occupied frontage at 213 Main Street in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. The theater was originally called the Rex Theater, but acquired its new name when the Rex moved into new digs at 106 Main Street in 1946. By 1950 the theaters capacity had risen to 500 seats. The theater, independently-owned by Claude Mundo, gained a reputation for showing racy films. It closed around 1955 and was replaced by the Parkin Printing Company.
- Mike Trimble, "30 Years Create Downtown Differences," Arkansas Gazette, May 2, 1982.