The Greek Revival-style Pike-Fletcher-Terry House in the MacArthur Park Historic District at 411 East Seventh Street was constructed in 1839. The house is now home to the Decorative Arts Museum of the Arkansas Arts Center.
The home was built for lawyer and poet Albert Pike. Other residents of the home included Pulitzer prizewinner John Gould Fletcher, Congressman D. D. Terry, and Adophine Fletcher Terry who led the Women's Emergency Committee to Open Our Schools during the Little Rock Crisis.
John Gould Fletcher wrote the poem "The Ghosts of an Old House" about the mansion in February 1915.
- Paulette Walker and Alan Paulson, Historic Pulaski County: Arkansas (Arcadia Publishing, 1999), 19.