Fryer's Ford Bridge
Fryer's Ford Bridge (also known as the Solgohachia Bridge) was an iron single-span Pratt thru-truss span crossing the East Fork of Point Remove Creek near Solgohachia, Arkansas. The bridge, constructed in 1890-1891, is the only remaining extant work of the Wrought Iron Bridge Company of Canton, Ohio. In April 2011 the bridged collapsed under the weight of a nine-ton truck.
The bridge is named for Richard Fryer, the first postmaster in Solgohachia, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Debra Hale-Shelton, "9-Ton Truck Pulls Down 1890s Span," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, April 13, 2011.