Blue Ribbon Shoes
Blue Ribbon Shoes was a long-lived shoe retailer and shoe-repair shop in Morrilton, Arkansas. The store was owned by Gerald Laux and his father-in-law, who founded the store in 1925. Laux's brother Herbert Laux also sold shoes at the store.
Blue Ribbon Shoes eventually had eight stores in Morrilton, Conway, Ashdown, Malvern, and Hot Springs. The last Blue Ribbon Shoe store, in Morrilton, closed in 2005.
- Jessica Clark, "Gerald Laux: History Buff, Owned Blue Ribbon Shoes," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, April 28, 2009.