United Friends Hospital
United Friends Hospital was founded in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1922 by the United Friends of America Fraternal Benefit Society, a black fraternal organization. From 1922 to 1965 the hospital was located at 714 West Tenth Street. In 1965 the hospital moved into the old St. Vincent Infirmary. United Friends Hospital closed in December 1975.
The original home of the hospital was demolished in 1977 during construction of the Wilbur Mills Expressway.