UCA Honors College Faculty and Staff
The UCA Honors College Faculty stands at the forefront of a growing movement across the country: full-time tenured and tenure-track faculty teaching Honors interdisciplinary studies. Currently the Honors College is home to seven full-time faculty members with a range of disciplinary training, from philosophical theology to environmental literature to the history of technology.
Three staff members, including a director of student engagement and a dedicated information technology professional, support the busy schedule and varied initiatives of the Honors College. Faculty and staff participate as a team in recruiting activities, special event planning, student advising and mentoring, and professional development.
- Donna Bowman, Associate Professor, Associate Dean
- Doug Corbitt, Lecturer I
- Philip Frana, Associate Professor, Director of Undergraduate Research
- Adam Frank, Associate Professor
- Cindy Lea, Instructor
- Rick Scott, Full Professor, Dean of the Honors College
- Allison Wallace, Associate Professor
- Lanita Addison, Administrative Specialist II
- Tom Bertram, Information Systems Specialist
- Patricia Smith, Director of Student Engagement