Plumerville United Methodist Church
Street View of Plumerville UMC
Plumerville United Methodist Church was organized in 1884 by the Reverend J. W. Williams. The church was originally called the Plumerville Methodist Episcopal Church South. The church is located at the intersection of South Chestnut Street and Arkansas Highway 113 in Morrilton, Arkansas. The current church edifice was completed in 2001.
- J. W. Williams (1884 - )
- William M. Womack (1946-1948)
- Von Dell Mooney (1997-2009)
- Dane Womack (2009 - )
- Amy Widner, "Here's to 125," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette (River Valley & Ozark edition), October 4, 2009.