Pine Bluff Hotel

From FranaWiki

The Pine Bluff Hotel was established in downtown Little Rock at the corner of Fifth and Main streets in 1913. The hotel housed a jewelry store, a gift shop, a barber shop, and a restaurant & lounge in its heyday. The former Victorian/Corinthian-style hotel still holds the largest display of stained glass in the state of Arkansas, comprising eighty-one panels. The hotel closed in 1969.

The hotel underwent restoration beginning in 1991 by the organization Citizens United to Save the Pines.


  • Tracy Courage, "Group Restoring Hotel Pines' Former Glory," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, July 27, 1998.
  • Kane Webb, "Beauty and Blight: Little Rock's Diametrical Downtown," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette October 7, 2007.

External links