May Supply Company
May Supply Company (formerly Mayco Warehouse Company)
The company was located in the leased Choctaw Freight Depot downtown beginning in 1944. Other May Supply warehouses were erected adjacent to the building. May Supply purchased the depot outright in 1961. Eugene Pfeifer III purchased the firm in 1992. The company is now headquartered at 400 East Thirteenth Street in North Little Rock, Arkansas.