Martin Hall is a residential dormitory on the campus of Hendrix College in Conway, Arkansas. The Collegiate Gothic-style hall, designed by architect Charles L. Thompson, opened in 1919 as a place of residence for male students. The hall was last renovated in 1981. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The motto of hall residents is "Once a Martin Man, always a Martin Man."