Gleason's European Hotel
Gleason's European Hotel was located on the northwest corner of Second and Louisiana streets in Little Rock, Arkansas, in the late nineteenth century. The proprietor of the hotel was Lawrence D. Gleason in the late nineteenth century. The proprietor by the 1910s was T. P. Murrey.
- The Standard Blue Book of Arkansas, 1911-1914 (Dallas, TX: A. J. Peeler & Co., 1914).