Exchange National Bank
Exchange National Bank was founded in 1882, occupying frontage at 112 Main Street. In 1904 the bank merged with Citizens Bank. The bank eventually moved to the intersection of Fifth & Main streets.
- Daniel Munroe Boone (vice-president)
- J. M. Davis (president)
- R.A. Edgarton (vice-president)
- E. M. Harrington (cashier)
- Bankers Magazine 105 (1922): 579.