Conway Shakespeare Club
The Conway Shakespeare Club in Conway, Arkansas, is the third oldest literary club in the state. The club was established in 1894 by Hendrix College professor F. S. Key and eight local women. The club joined the Arkansas Federation of Women's Clubs in 1898. The club helped found the Conway Junior Shakespeare Club in 1928. The club has approximately thirty members today.
Carol Rolf, "Conway Shakespeare Club Supports Debut of Arkansas Shakespeare Theatre," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette (River Valley Ozark edition), June 3, 2007.