Confederate Last Stand Monument
The Confederate Last Stand Monument marks the approximate location of the last skirmish between Union and Confederate forces in the Little Rock Campaign of the Civil War. The last stand of the Confederacy in this phase of the war took place on Sept. 11, 1863.
The monument stands near the Stagecoach House on Arkansas Highway 5. It was commissioned by the General T. J. Churchill Chapter No. 1373 of the United Daughters of the Confederacy, and dedicated on October 15, 1929.