Cave's Jewelers

From FranaWiki

Cave's Jewelers is a jewelry store originally established on East Capitol Avenue in downtown Little Rock in 1932. The store was opened by Thomas M. Cave, who moved the store to 619 Main Street in 1946 where it was managed by son Buddy Cave. The store, now relocated to R Street, is currently owned by grandson Tommy Cave and his wife Jo Ann Cave.


  • Mike Trimble, "30 Years Create Downtown Differences," Arkansas Gazette, May 2, 1982.

External links