Buddy's Cafe

From FranaWiki

Buddy's Cafe was, under several names, a fixture of Legal Row in downtown Little Rock for many decades. The cafe was located at the corner of Spring and Markham streets closed on March 5, 1966, was demolished a few months later as part of the Central Little Rock Urban Renewal Project.

The last operator of Buddy's was Tom Musticchi Jr. who bought the cafe in 1959 from Joe Andrews who had operated it for ten years prior.


  • George Bentley, "Urban Renewal: It's Changing the Face of Little Rock," Arkansas Gazette, March 27, 1966.