Baptist Book Store
Baptist Book Store was established in 1900 at 303 West Capitol Avenue in Little Rock, Arkansas. The store occupied frontage at 401 West Capitol Avenue in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1958. In 1961 the store moved again to 408 Spring Street. In 1973 the store relocated to 4418 South University Avenue. In 1981 it moved again to the West Markham Shopping Center at 1901 West Markham Street. The store moved to 11600 Chenal Parkway in 1997. It is now known as the Little Rock LifeWay Christian Store.
Since 1936 the store has been owned by the Sunday School Board of the Southern Baptist Convention.
- Laurie Pierce, "Baptist Book Store Settles in at New Address," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, October 18, 1997.