Arkansas Cotton Oil Company
The Arkansas Cotton Oil Company was headquartered at 113 1/2 East Markham Avenue in downtown Little Rock from around the 1890s to the 1910s. The company manufactured a number of commercial fertilizers, including Quapaw Acid Phosphate, Quapaw Corn Grower, and Quapaw Truck Grower. The president of the company was Thomas R. Chaney, the vice president William H. Wright, and the secretary-treasurer Harry F. H. Eberts. The company operated cotton seed oil mills in Argenta, Brinkley, Fort Smith, Helena, Little Rock, and Pine Bluff.
The American Cotton Oil Company assumed the assets of the Arkansas Cotton Oil Company around 1916.
Albert F. Conradi, Insects of the Garden, Texas Agricultural Experiment Stations, Bulletin No. 89 (Houston: State Printing Co., 1917), 9.