Arkansas Christian College
Arkansas Christian College opened in Morrilton, Arkansas, in 1919. The college was affiliated with the Churches of Christ. The school benefited from assets acquired from Harper College in Kansas in 1924. The college's name changed to Harding College in 1924. In 1934 the school moved to Searcy, Arkansas. In 1979 Harding College became known as Harding University.
Degree Programs and Academics
Notable former students or graduates
- Alice H. Songe, American Universities and Colleges: A Dictionary of Name Changes (1978).