Trapnall Hall is an antebellum Greek Revival house located at 423 East Capitol Avenue in Little Rock. Trapnall Hall is used for Arkansas Governor's receptions and is also for rent for other formal events. The house was constructed in 1843 as the home of Frederic Trapnall and Martha Trapnall. The house was restored by the Junior League in 1963 under the director of Cromwell Architects. In 1976 the Junior League donated the building to the State of Arkansas.