Torreyson Library

From FranaWiki
Revision as of 18:28, 25 July 2011 by Phil (talk | contribs)

Torreyson Library is located on the campus of the University of Central Arkansas in Conway. The library is named for the university's second president Burr Walter Torreyson. The current library director is Art Lichtenstein.

Torreyson Library was originally housed in the building today named Harrin Hall. The cornerstone for this library was laid in September 1929. The building was constructed by J. J. Hiegel of Hiegel Construction Company.


External links