Rose Building

From FranaWiki
Revision as of 10:23, 6 August 2012 by Phil (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Street View of Rose Building in Little Rock

The Rose Building is located at 307-311 Main Street. The building was designed by local architect George R. Mann and built in 1908.

Businessmen Don Gold and Jimmy Moses purchased the 20,000 square foot building from Dave Grundfest Jr. in the 1980s and restored its Classic Revival stone and terra cotta surfaces. The Rose Building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.

The Rose Building is currently owned by the Lasiter Family and managed/leased by the Doyle Rogers Company.


  • Donald Gold, It Happened on Main Street: The Gold Restoration of the Rose Building (Little Rock, AR: August House, 1985).

External links