Merchants Lighting Company
Merchants' Lighting Company was a Little Rock, Arkansas, utility provider. The company was incorporated in 1912, for the purpose of "building or leasing, operating and maintaining electric plantsfor furnishing power, light, heat or for any other purposes for which electrical current may be used, and for developing water powers and transmitting electrical current from water power stations to Little Rock or other cities in the state of Arkansas, and furnishing light, heat, and power and current to municipalities and consumers in such cities." Merchants' Lighting was dissolved on October 23, 1914.
- "Capital to Have Two Light Systems," Municipal Journal, September 19, 1912.