Jacimore Building

From FranaWiki
Revision as of 23:06, 24 October 2009 by Phil (talk | contribs) (New page: <table cellspacing="8" cellpadding="5" border="0" align="right"><tr valign="top"><td style="border: 1px solid #CEF2E0; padding: 8px; background: #F5FFFA;"><h5 style="border: 1px solid #A3B...)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Street View of the Jacimore Building in 2009
D. R. Wing & Co. in 1887
The Little Rock Foundry in the 1890s.

The Jacimore Building at 600 President Clinton Avenue in the River Market District of downtown Little Rock, Arkansas, began as a harness-making shop for D. R. Wing. This shop opened in 1832. The Little Rock Foundry and Machine Shops opened on the site in 1866. The foundry manufactured steam engines, boilers, sawmills, cotton gins and presses, woodworking machinery, steam pumps and pipe fittings, and brass goods.

The current Jacimore Building contains about 6,000 square feet of usable space.


External links