Hotel Freiderica

From FranaWiki
Revision as of 20:37, 15 October 2009 by Phil (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

The Hotel Freiderica opened at the corner of Capitol Avenue and Gaines Street in Little Rock, Arkansas, in 1913. The hotel was originally owned by Fred W. Allsopp and built in only eighteen days. The hotel is now known as the Legacy Hotel and Suites.


External links