Curran Hall is the name given to the historic Walters-Curran-Bell House constructed by Colonel Ebenezer Walters in 1842. The house was a gift to Colonel Walter's new bride, Mary Eliza Starbuck. The house was also the home of James Moore Curran and spouse Sophie Fulton. Sophie Fulton was the daughter of William Savin Fulton, the last territorial governor of Arkansas and the state's first U.S. Senator. The house was later owned by Mary Eliza Woodruff Bell, daughter of Arkansas Gazette founder William E. Woodruff.