The historic Budget Office is a building located in the River Market District of Little Rock. The Budget Office was built in 1882 as Concordia Hall - a Jewish club's dance hall - and derives its name from its last occupant, which was an office supply company. The building was also the prior home of a coffee roasting and packaging operation and a carriage supplier. The building is currently being renovated by Reese Rowland of Polk Stanley Rowland Curzon Porter Architects and will house the Arkansas Studies Institute and the Clinton School of Public Service.
- Kane Webb, "Forward to the Past: Mister Roberts (Re)builds His Dream House," Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, February 24, 2008.