Big Red Twin Drive-In
The Big Red Twin Drive-In was a drive-in movie theater operated by Robb-Rowley United in the city of Little Rock, Arkansas. The drive-in was located near the intersection of Cantrell and Rebsamen roads, and had a capacity of four hundred cars. The drive-in was originally called the Riverside Drive-In, and opened with one screen on June 12, 1953. The drive-in gained a second screen on June 17, 1962, and was renamed Razorback Twin Drive-in. The drive-in was acquired by United Artists in 1975 and renamed Big Red Twin Drive-In. The drive-in closed in 1980 and was demolished.