Arkansas State Homœopathic Medical Association
The Arkansas State Homœopathic Medical Association was founded in Little Rock, Arkansas, on April 12, 1903. The founders of the association were W. E. Green, Little Rock (president); V. W. Hallman, Hot Springs (vice president); Z. N. Short, Hot Springs (secretary); and P. C. Williams, Texarkana (treasurer).
Homœopathic practitioners in central Arkansas:
- E. Darwin Ayers of Little Rock
- John Bull of Little Rock
- A. H. Collins of Little Rock
- W. A. Dobbins of Carlisle
- H.D. Dungan of Little Rock
- William E. Green of Little Rock
- J. H. Hadfield of Little Rock
- E. R. Smith of Little Rock
- A. Walker of Little Rock
- H. D. Webster of Little Rock
- A. J. Wright of Little Rock
- William Harvey King, History of Homoeopathy and its Institutions in America; Their Founders, Benefactors, Faculties, Officers, Hospitals, Alumni, etc., with a Record of Achievement of its Representatives in the World of Medicine (New York: The Lewis Publishing Company, 1905).